- About Us
- Books & More
- Programs & Events
- Support Us
- Children & teens 17 & under - Free
- Adults 18+ - $6.00/yr.
- DVDs are loaned for one week unless specified on checkout receipt
- Books and CDs are loaned out for 3 weeks
Overdue Fines Per Item Borrowed
- Adult & Young Adult resources .25/day to a maximum of $5.00 per item
- Children’s resources .10/day to a maximum of $2.00 per item
- All cardholders who have reached a maximum of $10.00 in outstanding fines will not be allowed to borrow resources until their account is paid.
Penalties for lost or damaged items
The original purchase cost if it is available, shall be charged. If this is not available a fee for the type of item damaged or lost shall be charged. This charge may be waived if an exact replacement copy in new or pristine condition is provided by the cardholder. Should the cardholder find a lost item within six (6) months of having paid the lost fee for the item, the cardholder shall be reimbursed for the item. After the six (6) month period, the item remains the property of the cardholder.
The Library provides computers, wireless access, printing, photocopying, faxing, and scanning to email.
Cost for Services
- Black and white copies/printing .20/ea (or .10/ea with your own paper)
- Colour copies .50/ea.
- .50 each page local and 1-800 numbers
- $1.00 for 1st page long distance and .50/page for subsequent pages
- Resume printing – no charge
- Scan to email – no charge
Items for the Visually Impaired
- Large print books
- Talking books on CD
- Daisy Reader
- Daisy Reader Books